5 Reasons Why Social Media is the Key to Growing Your Start-Up Business
Social Media is rapidly becoming part of our everyday lives. When we wake up in the morning, the first thing we do is check our phones. We dress up, we go places, we take pictures – we gain likes, followers and viewers.
Social Media is the Now of our generation. It is where we interact, we socialize, we communicate…it is where we virtually live. We are connected in ways we can’t even begin to imagine, and as business owners – we have to take advantage of this feature. The market is already there…we don’t have to do anything, we just have to let them know we’re here!
If you’re thinking about how to rapidly grow your Start-Up, we made a list of 5 Reasons Why Social Media is the Key to Growing Your Start-Up Business
1. Let’s look at the numbers. Social Media is a platform where people are watching. Let yourself be known!
- According to 2019 social media statistics, there are now 3.2 billion users around the globe. That is about 42% of our total present population.
- 68% of adults based in the U.S reportedly have a Facebook account.
- Active social media users are composed of 48.2% Baby Boomers, 77.5% Generation X and 90.4% Millennials.
- Interesting research shows that a user spends an average of 2 hours and 22 minutes in his social media account every day including messaging.
- 73% of online marketers agree that their efforts in implementing a social media marketing strategy for their business have been effective.
- 2 million businesses today use Facebook advertising for promoting their products and services.
2. Communication and Authenticity
3. Your brand site’s SEO depends greatly on Social Media Activity
Some sites are active, some sites are virtually dead. The challenge as a business owner is to keep your Social Media Activity and Engagement up and running! Search engine crawlers can detect these, and as much as possible, creating traction and driving traffic is one of the best ways to boost your site’s SEO.
4. Social Media Reflects Customer Service
5. Social Media Will Get You More Sales
At the end of the day, business owners need Sales. The bottom line is, this is how you get revenue – and Social Media is key.
Did you know that 70% of business-to-consumer marketers have acquired customers through Facebook?
When you are present in your client’s day to day scrolling, when you are engaging when you let them know you’re there…chances are, they’ll go to you when they need something. They’ll even tell their friends and family about you! Social Media equates to Sales which equates to revenue.
Opticor.io Mobile Business Booking
In order to stay on top of your appointments, events, and data, don’t forget to integrate our Opticor.io software. Your mobile business could potentially change your life!
Follow us on our social media accounts to be updated.
You can also join our Facebook Community: