More people than ever before are saying goodbye to the static 9-to-5 office job in cubicles around the world as they pursue their dream, on wheels. That’s right, running a fully-fledged business, from a mobile car, van, truck, etc. is entirely possible – and incredibly lucrative today – too. From ice cream trucks and mobile barber shops, to wedding bars and taps, and art galleries, the world of mobile is just getting started.
If you’re dreaming of running a mobile business or have one of your own, you probably want to curate more leads. That’s what we’re here to help you with.Here are 5 ways to generate more mobile business leads today:
- Harness Social Media: Beyond the Facebooks of the world, don’t forget to put your mobile business on Instagram and TikTok. Instagram is the fastest growing social media app in the world right now, while TikTok was the most downloaded app of 2019. More and more people are using social media to find businesses, places to eat, etc. Make sure your mobile business is visible.
- Take Time Getting to Know Your Market: There is an ideal consumer that you hope will visit your mobile business. Maybe you run a vegan ice cream truck. Your ideal consumer is most likely a millennial, under the age of 35, with a health conscious angle. Therefore, you are more likely to find them in liberal regions of the country, like Brooklyn or East Nashville, as well as in artsy urban areas that attract people ages 18 to 30.
- Be Active in Local Communities: Mobile businesses are based on their visibility in the surrounding community. Although you can use the internet to your advantage, your leads will ultimately be visiting you in person, which means you want the local communities to know you exist. You can volunteer your time at local events, buy a space in the community parade, or even offer to cater sporting events at high schools, etc. Get active in the community.
- Install an Online Booking System: Booking systems help every business expedite the planning and organization of events, sales, open hours, etc. Most booking systems are not set up to support a mobile business, which is why we want to share more information with you (at the end of this article) about how one special mobile business booking software is available to you today.
- Create a Follow-Up System: Think about creating a rewards system for your business in which you offer 10% off a first purchase in
exchange for the buyer’s email. Now you can start an email list that you use to blast out offers every few weeks. It’s a great way to create loyal followers and investors in your brand